Description: Back by Popular Demand – We’re going to Bears Den.
Focus is on helping our younger scouts complete requirements and reach Tenderfoot.
Patrol meal planning will be at the May 23rd Troop meeting –
Try to register before the meeting if possible.
Make sure your patrol leader or an ASM know of any dietary restrictions/preferences!
Gather at COF at 4:30pm Friday June 4th (modified Field Uniform/Class A Shirt without the neckerchief) to gather Troop equipment, then drive you Bears Den Sites 1,2,3 and 4 (Eat beforehand or bring a packed dinner).
Camping will end Sunday June 6th at 9am (when parents will pick up scouts and take them to COF to put away Troop equipment).
What does each scout need to bring? see the Troop Camping Checklist on the website, under essential links and make sure they attend the June 2nd meeting.
Don’t forget an extra Mask!
Cost: $15 per scout. Adults can attend without cost but must have up-to-date Youth Protection Training.
– 6:30 – Arrive at Bear’s Den and set up
– 8:00 – Cracker barrel
– 6:30 – Wake up and cooks begin morning meals
– 7:00 – Hot breakfast
– 8:00 – Knots practice
– 9:00 – Tug of war with knots
– 10:00 – First aid requirements
– 11:00 – Lunch
– 12:00 – Orienteering course
– 1:00 – 5-mile hike
– 3:00 – Free time
– 7:00 – Fire building competitions
– 7:30 – Cooks begin making dinner
– 8:00 – Dinner
– 9:00 – S’mores around campfire
– 6:30 – Wake up and cold breakfast
– 7:30 – Pack up
– 8:00 – Roses & thorns and leave
– 9:00 – Parent transport scouts back to COF to return Troop equipment
An up-to-date BSA medical Form (parts A and B) is required for this event.
Look for more details at the up-coming Troop meetings
Camping google directions:
Planning by the Falcons
Contact Pranav Akiri with questions at email@example.com
or Andre Salas at AndreSalas.firstname.lastname@example.org